It’s exciting – this year’s Cutest Pet Contest is up and running with a new look and new features. Join the fun, support CSRNE.
Check it out and enter your pet!
Enter your favorite cocker, dog, cat, bird, ferret, hamster, alligator, snake, giraffe…oh you get the picture (no pun intended) in this year’s Cutest Pet Contest to help benefit the Joey Fund. Your entries and votes go to our Joey Fund which enables CSRNE to pay for the veterinary care and other medical expenses for our needy rescue cockers.
Send in those photos of your special pets, or maybe your grand-pets, friend’s pets, and then spread the word to get your pet the votes needed to put him/her in the calendar, or even on the cover. Every entry and vote goes to helping our rescue cockers so enter a pet and vote, vote, vote.
Ask your friends to network for you, spread the word, let’s make this contest the best ever.
1. Photographs must be of pets only.
2. We would love to have you share a brief story about your pet. Be sure to mention if this is a rescue pet.
3. All entries must be digital photos, color, and contain well-focused images in JPG format. Photos must be in of good quality and high resolution (300dpi or higher), remember, top 12, plus cover, will be printed in a HORIZONTAL/LANDSCAPE (wider than they are tall) calendar. Cocker Spaniel Rescue of New England (CSRNE) reserves the right to request a substitute photo if the image is deemed not suitable for enlargement. Vertical photos are not best suited for calendar layout. Dark pets do best on a light or bright color background.
4. No copyrighted professional photos can be accepted. Cocker Spaniel Rescue of New England reserves the right to disqualify at any time any photo it determines to be unsuitable.
5. Once entered all photos become the property of . Cocker Spaniel Rescue of New England and may be used as needed at the discretion of CSRNE.
6. There is a $5 entry donation for each photo—no limit on the number of photos entered. (note – in 2015 we had $10 entry fee – this is NOT in these rules, jsut an FYI for JK)
7. Entries accepted between July 22, 2016 at 2:00pm and October 13, 2016. Deadline is October 13, 2016 at 9:00pm EDT.
Voting is open to everyone. Votes are $1 each. Each dollar donated equals an equivalent number of votes that are placed in the donor’s “vote bank”. A $5.00 donation equals 5 votes. A minimum donation of $5 is required.
Voting begins July 22, 2016 at 2:00pm and ends October 13, 2016 at 10:00pm EDT.
The top twelve vote-getter pets will be featured on a full-page layout for one of the twelve months in our 2017 calendar. The top vote getter will also be featured on the cover.
Be sure to get in on the fun, enter, and tell all your friends to vote, vote, vote!